Infosys–Engineering Services– Principal Consultant – US – DevOps Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Release Automation
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Principal Consultant – Advanced Engineering, you will anchor and hold bottom line responsibility for the delivery of technical content for highly challenging projects. You will review and present technical case studies and proposals to key clients and other forums to promote the Infosys brand and enhance client satisfaction. You will drive thought leadership in your area of expertise and develop plans to enhance the technical capability and guide the career development of the team. You will be part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA.This position requires travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years’ experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 3 years of experience in Release management and Risk management.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Tools Migration and consolidation using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies in each of the below areas –
o Project Management - JIRA
o Code Management System - GitHub, TFS, Bitbucket
o Build - Maven, Ant, Gradle, MSBuild
o Repository – Nexus, Artifactory
o Code Quality - SonarQube, Junit, NUnit
o Continuous Integration - Jenkins, TFS, Bomboo
o Continuous Deployment – Chef, Ansible, uDeploy
o Content Management - SharePoint, Confluence
o Scripting - Shell scripting, Power Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python
o Security & Performance Management - NetIQ
o Reporting & Monitoring – Hygieia, Splunk
o Cloud Computing & Deployment – AWS, Azure
o Operating System - Unix, Linux, Window
• At least 3 years experience in performing AS-IS Analysis of the SDLC processes, Identifying Gaps, Estimation and defining the roadmap to implement the DevOps solution
• At least 3 years experience in validating CICD implementation and auditing to provide assessment results and recommendations for refinements
• At least 3 years experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Troubleshooting, Analytical and Client Interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity