What do you mean by clean, pretty, easy, fun?
Here are examples of what some websites can do to achieve a look that is clean, easy, fun, etc.
This form from the Uber Engineering site is a great example.
- At the top of each page, a email collection form appears because that’s the most important interaction.
- After the form is filled out, a message appears in place of the form (instead of another location).
The form disapears if entry is successful.
PROTIP: We only ask for the email to reduce reluctance. Additional information (such as name, etc.) is obtained when the visitor confirms the email.
### Contact form #
More on front-end software development
This is one of several topics:
- UI Design Systems
- Text Editors
- Markdown text for GitHub from HTML
- gRPC (g___ Remote Procedure Call)
- Front-end UI creation options
- Docusaurus static website generator
- Static websites
- JAM Stack Website Project Plan
- Jekyll Site Development
- Website styles
- Website Styling
Protractor to automate testing of Angular and other web pages
- Email from website
- Search within Hyde format Jekyll websites
- Data Visualization using Tableau