Make it easy to get
Here are the offerings for “headless” ecommerce web services:
If you’re selling a few each month, you don’t want monthly charges.
Gumroad charges 5% + $2 on each sale, on top of credit card charges.
If you have at least $500 steady sales each month,
Snipcart.com charges $10 a month minimum if they do not get more than $500 from the 2% they charge on every transaction.
Foxycart (see https://t.co/MbjI57285c)
I feel like I’m on an airline with Gumroad. There’s a price for everything.
https://gist.github.com/melborne/5393407 provides a liquid tag for Gumroad Overlay
Snipcart provides tutorials
Jekyll generator dated June 01, 2016 at
- http://snipcart.github.io/snipcart-jekyll-integration/ is the demo site
- https://github.com/snipcart/snipcart-jekyll-integration contains code for the demo
- https://snipcart.com/blog/static-site-e-commerce-part-2-integrating-snipcart-with-jekyll describes how to construct the demo
More on front-end software development
This is one of several topics:
- Text Editors
- Markdown text for GitHub from HTML
- JAM Stack Website Project Plan
- HTTP/2 Transition Project Plan
- Static websites
- Website styles
- Website Styling
- Email from website
- Search within Hyde format Jekyll websites
- Data Visualization using Tableau