Sample code and tutorial here
Here are examples of each.
Download Zip of the UISamples TruClient script repository at:
There are several TruClient scripts there, each in a separate folder.
The HP example shows a website that can only be load tested using TruClient (not C programming).
I created a whole 2-day hands-on class explaning these.
Call me to get up and running on TruClient quickly.
Download a Zip the whole set of LoadRunner sample scripts from:
If you have a Git client, clone the set of LoadRunner sample scripts using command:
The sample script referenced by this tutorial is at:
- freecodecamp.com has learners use tutorials on codeacademy.com and other sites, then adds quizzes, all for free.
Wait, there’s more. Click one of these …
This article is one of a series about tuning and performance:
- Performance testing in the cloud era
- Perftest (Performance Testing and Engineering)
- Agile Performance Testing and Engineering
- Build load-balanced servers in AWS EC2 using CloudFormation
- JMeter in the cloud for distributed performance testing
- TruWeb performance testing on macOS and Linux clients
- LoadRunner 12.55 installation
- WebTours configuration in LoadRunner and others